Unlimited Mopars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is The Forum Going To Make It?

Go down 
+2
kingbee
ROKTMAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

Is The Forum Going To Make It? Empty
PostSubject: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:02 pm

No new members,not much activity....just wondering what the future is.Doesn`t look promising. Is The Forum Going To Make It? Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Got any ideas
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:11 pm

Don`t know what the powers that be of the site( Admins,Mods) have tried to do as far as recruiting members ,soliciting vendors etc and other things to build site traffic. Would have to know the action plan and steps that are currently in place to achieve that goal.
Back to top Go down
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:27 am

ok lets do it then. I am sure eli is also
Back to top Go down
rumblebee#2331
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Im to busy to do much this coming week, but the week after work really slows down, maybe Ill try getting vendors in
Back to top Go down
dodge_cowboy2004
dodge_cowboy2004

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:36 pm

vendors would work really well here...heck even a section for me with my headliner work. Everyday I been going to other places and looking for new people to join.
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:36 pm

The money paid by the Supporting Vendors will pay for the site costs and keep it viable.
Back to top Go down
Oklahemi
Oklahemi

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:12 pm

true but for vendors to pay you will need traffic. ill pm a few more
Back to top Go down
Oklahemi
Oklahemi

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:15 pm

also summer is winding down. traffic is slowed on a few sites. VD 3rd gen has all but stopped. may be easier to recruit when the weather is sh!tty and people are inside more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:24 am

Oklahemi wrote:
also summer is winding down. traffic is slowed on a few sites. VD 3rd gen has all but stopped. may be easier to recruit when the weather is sh!tty and people are inside more.

The above statement is very true....

Guys.....I know I haven't been around much at all, basically I just put the site togethor and bought the domain name.....nothing major, and will continue to do that much. I stay logged on a laptop most all day doing website work for dealers, so I'm not into getting online as much as I use to be....when you spend 8-12 hours a day on one, the last thing you want to do is have fun on one....LOL! Don't worry about the site expense, there basically is none, very little.....but what-ever else you guys want to do to up participation is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
https://unlimitedmopars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Forum Going To Make It?   Is The Forum Going To Make It? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is The Forum Going To Make It?
Page 1 of 1