Unlimited Mopars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touching......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

Touching...... Empty
PostSubject: Touching......   Touching...... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:43 am

It truly touched my heart.

The letter was sent to the Principal's office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for the elderly. An old lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door prize and was writing to say thank you.

This story is a credit to all humankind. Forward to anyone you know who might need a lift today.

Dear Kean Elementary:

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior citizens luncheon. I am 84 years old and live at the Sprenger Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away. I am all alone now and it's nice to know that someone is thinking of me. God bless you for your kindness to a old forgotten lady.

My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio, but before I received one, she would never let me listen to hers, even when she was napping.

The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke Into a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. Her distress over the broken radio touched me and I knew this was God's way of answering my prayers.

She asked if she could listen to mine, and I told her to kiss my ass.

Thank you for that opportunity.

Sincerely,
Agnes Baker
Back to top Go down
rumblebee#2331
rumblebee#2331

Touching...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touching......   Touching...... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing right on old lady
Back to top Go down

Touching......
Page 1 of 1