Unlimited Mopars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be Careful What You Ask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

Be Careful What You Ask Empty
PostSubject: Be Careful What You Ask   Be Careful What You Ask EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:46 pm

I was at a fancy restaurant recently and was astounded by the impeccable service.I dropped my spoon and reached down to pick it up and saw a pair of patent leather shoes.The waiter handed me another spoon.I remarked that how could he see me drop the spoon,get me another in 3 seconds.

He said that his boss ,being a stickler for efficiency calculated that people drop a spoon 70 % of the time.He requires up to carry an extra in our breast pocket.He then went back to the waiter`s station to replace the one in his pocket.He came back and I noticed a string attached to his shirt behind the button.I asked him what that was for.He said ,oh I`m sorry the boss would fire me if he knew I let you see that.It is supposed to be hidden.

I said I wouldn`t tell anyone.he said his boss thought it was unclean for us to go to the bathroom and touch our penis.He had us run this string down our shirts and tie it around our penis`.That way we don`t have to touch it and it is more efficient by not having to wash our hands.

I asked him how he got his penis back in his pants.He said I don`t know about the other waiters but i use a spoon.
Back to top Go down
rumblebee#2331
rumblebee#2331

Be Careful What You Ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Careful What You Ask   Be Careful What You Ask EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Be Careful What You Ask
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unlimited Mopars :: Off Topics :: Jokes-
Jump to: