Unlimited Mopars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ever Lose A Wallet?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

Ever Lose A Wallet? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Lose A Wallet?   Ever Lose A Wallet? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:09 pm

I spent 2 hours yesterday looking for mine.I tore the truck apart ,house.....nothing.

Ever try to remember everything you had in there and have to cancel /replace?

CC-they sent out a new one next day at no charge from across the country.

Debit card-bank is 5 miles away.10-14 days for a new one...WTF.

Went to the DMV fior a driver`s license.Apparently a birth cert isn`t good enough ID.Went back home to get my SS card.Of course I wasn`t next in line as before.I was 6 deep.

CCW Permit,went to the Sheriff`s Office.They were kind enough to process my right then instead of the 1-2 week wait.

Insurance card,motor club card requested.

Now the wallet.Of course Macy`s did`t have my wallet.I`m picky,I like the very slim wallets with a money clip.Found one online but it will be a week to 10 days to get it.

Moral of the story: try to be a little smarter than me and don`t lose your damn wallet!

Spent about 4 hours doing all this stuff.

And how was your day?
Back to top Go down
rumblebee#2331
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose A Wallet?   Ever Lose A Wallet? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:34 pm

I did that once, about 6 years ago sucked, I had my s.s card in there to, still havent replaced that, it was a real pain just like you said all the waiting and trying to remember exactly what you had, I thought the worst part was having to remember new pin numbers that sucked. sorry to hear about your troubles buddy.
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose A Wallet?   Ever Lose A Wallet? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 pm

It`s all good Eli.Just not how I planned to spend 4 hours yesterday.Got a new wallet ordered on line so in a week or so I`ll be back on track.
Back to top Go down
dodge_cowboy2004
dodge_cowboy2004

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose A Wallet?   Ever Lose A Wallet? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:15 am

its not in my mini van....hahahaha
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose A Wallet?   Ever Lose A Wallet? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:07 am

Nope,had it in Indy on the way back to buy a pop.
Back to top Go down
RumbleBee1321
RumbleBee1321

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose A Wallet?   Ever Lose A Wallet? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm

I lost mine a few months ago, spent the day getting all new stuff. The next morning it was turned in to security at the Ford Center here in okc with everything, including about $50 in cash still in it.
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose A Wallet?   Ever Lose A Wallet? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 pm

That`s amazing it turned back up.

My new wallet just arrived so I`m back in business sans the insurance card coming. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lose A Wallet?   Ever Lose A Wallet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever Lose A Wallet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unlimited Mopars :: Off Topics :: General Discussions-
Jump to: