Unlimited Mopars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check Engine Light

Go down 
+2
Admin
kingbee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Cierra was driving her charger the other day and the check engine light came on. Took it to auto Zone and had the computer read and the guy said some bad air must of went through the o2 sensor. Has anyone ever hurd of that. He reset the computer and it been good ever since then
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Could have been anything from gas cap not being tight to trash or anything. If the code was reset and all is fine....I wouldn't worry about it period.
Back to top Go down
https://unlimitedmopars.forumotion.com
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:35 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Torred
Torred

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm

I think it was because I let my gas tank get below an 1/8 of a tank which I rarely ever do. Like you said though all is well now.
Back to top Go down
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Then get some gas woman!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rumblebee#2331
rumblebee#2331

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:44 pm

strange, my wife ..... Im ashamed to say...... ran out of gas....twice Mad no codes thrown, strange, I hope it doesnt come back for you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 am

rumblebee#2331 wrote:
strange, my wife ..... Im ashamed to say...... ran out of gas....twice Mad no codes thrown, strange, I hope it doesnt come back for you guys Very Happy

me and you both
Back to top Go down
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:00 pm

well the light has came on again and the gas cap is tight. i am taking it into the shop tomorrow. got to love warrenty. I will keep everyone posted on what they find out.
Back to top Go down
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:20 pm

well here is the low down. The check engine light was coming on because the runner valve that is in the intake manifold was sticking. Fixed under warrenty. also they replaced my intake manifold also.

NO MORE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonnyems
Jonnyems

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 am

nice and easy fix alien
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 am

If the cars are like the trucks you can cycle the key three times and the code will pop up on the odometer.
Back to top Go down
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:30 am

ROKTMAN wrote:
If the cars are like the trucks you can cycle the key three times and the code will pop up on the odometer.

I need to try that one day thanks
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:41 am

Yea,that is a neat feature.That way at least you know what is is.Still have to clear it but.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check Engine Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light   Check Engine Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Check Engine Light
Page 1 of 1