Unlimited Mopars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharonville Car Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

Sharonville Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Sharonville Car Show   Sharonville Car Show EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 am

The Sharonville Car Show is SU APR 25th 2010. Since this show is `84 and earlier our vehicles do not qualify for entry.

What we have been doing for several years is meet at my buddies shop,Sharon Woods Auto Care ,11245 Reading Rd Sharonville OH 45241 and display our cars.We block off the lot the night before and gather around 9:30 or so.We grill out and just generally hang out.You can walk just a half a block and walk thru the car show as well.

The owner ,his brother and customers bring a wide variety of cars to display. Usually we have a Superformance Cobra, Vipers,60`s model Vettes ,a `67 Pro Street Camaro among others.

RSVP as there is a limited number of spaces allotted at the shop.Let me know how many cars you will bring.

I`m just bringing the truck this year to display.
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

Sharonville Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharonville Car Show   Sharonville Car Show EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:10 pm

After looking at the weather forecast for SU it looks inevitable that we will run into rain.Calling for 80 % chance of showers here .

I`m going to call off the event.
Back to top Go down

Sharonville Car Show
Page 1 of 1