Unlimited Mopars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trhuck HELP sterring more less locked up and tight ?????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
USCITZN
USCITZN

Trhuck HELP    sterring  more less locked up  and  tight ????????? Empty
PostSubject: Trhuck HELP sterring more less locked up and tight ?????????   Trhuck HELP    sterring  more less locked up  and  tight ????????? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 pm

ok so i got battery as i had said before but my truck si now making a real tight winning sound when running sitting still, and wehn i turn the wheel while sitting it is almost in a complete locked up and when turn it sounds like wrencing on rubbger like pump is out or something checked powerstearing fluid little tiny bit low i added l. still making noise and really tight to turn . i mean i can t turn reall it will but im not torqueing on it . any suggestions think its the pump or serpintine belt ? or what i cant seem to seea leak of pump but doesnt mean it hasnt i guess -any help would be great thank you James aka USCITZN BEE grounded at this point and i cant have that now Sad((((( thanks ahead of time
Back to top Go down
rumblebee#2331
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: Trhuck HELP sterring more less locked up and tight ?????????   Trhuck HELP    sterring  more less locked up  and  tight ????????? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:01 pm

pump might be toast
Back to top Go down
USCITZN
USCITZN

PostSubject: Re: Trhuck HELP sterring more less locked up and tight ?????????   Trhuck HELP    sterring  more less locked up  and  tight ????????? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 pm

i think so too dropping off at shwabbys today thanks for reply seems early for ps pump to go out im at 50 K right now so we shall see but i think it might have leaked adn then burned up . oh yah ! lol
Back to top Go down
USCITZN
USCITZN

PostSubject: Re: Trhuck HELP sterring more less locked up and tight ?????????   Trhuck HELP    sterring  more less locked up  and  tight ????????? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:20 pm

yep the Bee had a PS pump going out new one in with labor 192.00 wasnt to bad hour in shop , and man is she tight now woooo hooooo thanks for input fellas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trhuck HELP sterring more less locked up and tight ?????????   Trhuck HELP    sterring  more less locked up  and  tight ????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Trhuck HELP sterring more less locked up and tight ?????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unlimited Mopars :: Dodge Rams :: General Discussion-
Jump to: