Unlimited Mopars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new here with pics....

Go down 
+5
ROKTMAN
RumbleBee1321
weedahoe
rumblebee#2331
jusjay727
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jusjay727

new here with pics.... Empty
PostSubject: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:35 pm

hey everyone new member thanks to oklahemi my names jay some of you know me from other forums....heres my ride
new here with pics.... SSPX0111
new here with pics.... CIMG2090
new here with pics.... CIMG2080
i have a fm 40 powerwire cai tinted tails blackened guttah grill raw emblems debadged 2" djm dropshackles o/l leaf delete and a system i think thats it ill edit if im wrong i cant think right now ....hhahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
rumblebee#2331
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:17 pm

welcome, nice truck!
Back to top Go down
weedahoe

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:41 pm

welcome indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-fb87bd8396fbfbf4.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Truck?
jusjay727

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:07 pm

hey weed ....thanks guys
Back to top Go down
jusjay727

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 pm

so whats up with this site its new im guessing... and we need to get some sticky info for lowered trucks and diy's and faqs for sure i got lots of info along with some others weed okla is tuned on here yet.....we can make it big
Back to top Go down
RumbleBee1321
RumbleBee1321

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Welcome, nice lookin truck
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Welcome to THE place to be.

Great looking truck man!
Back to top Go down
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
dodge_cowboy2004
dodge_cowboy2004

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:17 am

hey jay...welcome to the site fellow lowered class.
Back to top Go down
jusjay727

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:33 pm

i could start another lower class club here...i dont mind as long as the admin dont....who wants in... Laughing .... or should i call it something else....
Back to top Go down
rumblebee#2331
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 pm

you could start with some DIY posts and we can go from there as far as club and special section I dont have a problem making one up as we get more interested members, post this up in the truck section and I can move it as we get more stuff, for now the section is pretty thin , so rip it up have a blast
Back to top Go down
Oklahemi
Oklahemi

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:47 pm

ha ha i knew you would make it. no ken isnt here yet i sent him a pm but he basically said he wasn't ready to start seeing other forums yet. no ready to cheat on DF i guess. he'll come over soon enough. LOWER CLASS all the way
Back to top Go down
Oklahemi
Oklahemi

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:09 pm

hey eli i think a how to section would be really good. with what i know of weed and jay and tommy we would already have a few good write ups so when we get new visitors they would have plenty of how to to gain from. painting heads, tinting tails, projector retro fits, mesh grills, lower kits, TB cleaning, air horn installs, hella installs, painting interior pieces. i could go on. you could run it by courtney
Back to top Go down
kingbee
Admin
Admin
kingbee

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Oklahemi wrote:
hey eli i think a how to section would be really good. with what i know of weed and jay and tommy we would already have a few good write ups so when we get new visitors they would have plenty of how to to gain from. painting heads, tinting tails, projector retro fits, mesh grills, lower kits, TB cleaning, air horn installs, hella installs, painting interior pieces. i could go on. you could run it by courtney

I am good with whatever Eli decides. Like I said before Eli and I talk all the time so he keeps my informed on everything.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
dodge_cowboy2004
dodge_cowboy2004

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 am

kingbee wrote:
Oklahemi wrote:

I am good with whatever Eli decides. Like I said before Eli and I talk all the time so he keeps my informed on everything.

Thanks

Dont forget about me...lol
Back to top Go down
Oklahemi
Oklahemi

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:40 am

i said you. weed jay and tommy. im sure the other guys are capable of doing bad ass diy but i have seen you guys before
Back to top Go down
rumblebee#2331
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:39 pm

done, under the trucks heading enjoy
Back to top Go down
Oklahemi
Oklahemi

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:48 pm

thanks eli. i think it might help new members.
Back to top Go down
ROKTMAN
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
jusjay727

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:00 am

hey guys thanks for checking out my truck its my pride and joy and i love working on it.......
Back to top Go down
tuned93
tuned93

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:18 am

whats up guys... i finally made the jump lol. i will post pics and stuff soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new here with pics....   new here with pics.... Empty

Back to top Go down

new here with pics....
Page 1 of 1