Unlimited Mopars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone interested in jimmy jammers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
weedahoe

anyone interested in jimmy jammers Empty
PostSubject: anyone interested in jimmy jammers   anyone interested in jimmy jammers EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Ok, so over one DT and DF we have seen a increase of threads on Rams getting broken into and stolen.

Alot of the guys are looking into buying Jimmy Jammers. For those that do not know, they are steel plates that bolt on behind the exterior door handle and prevent lower life forms from taking a screwdriving under the handle to get to the door lock rin rod and unlocking your door.

Ive got a set for my front and rear doors being shipped and should be here Monday. However, these cost me $40 per set plus shipping. Now we have several machine shops at work and lots of 1/8" SS so my Q is if I get on the CNC with some stainless and replicate some, would anyone be interested in them at $25 shipped a set?

PM me if so.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-fb87bd8396fbfbf4.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Truck?
Oklahemi
Oklahemi

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in jimmy jammers   anyone interested in jimmy jammers EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:22 pm

i am but i need to work up some funds. 25 for front 25 for rear? or 25 for both
Back to top Go down
dodge_cowboy2004
dodge_cowboy2004

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in jimmy jammers   anyone interested in jimmy jammers EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:43 am

I'm sport'n a viper alarm and chip.
Back to top Go down
Jonnyems
Jonnyems

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in jimmy jammers   anyone interested in jimmy jammers EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:03 am

uh...i leave my keys in the ignition Smile
Back to top Go down
weedahoe

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in jimmy jammers   anyone interested in jimmy jammers EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:05 am

yeah, 25 for the front and 25 for the rear. But Again, thats shipped and A lot less than ordering them from A dealer. As for having An alarm, I also have A clifford 50.7x which is the newest Clifford (DEI) out on the market. Ive got two dual stage shocks. glass breaks, hood and toolbox pins. Ive even for timed pulse relays but these do nothing for someone prying A screwdriver under your door. A shock sensor isnt going to pick up that and only if the pull the pin and unlock the door and then open it would the alarm go off. At that point for them it is snatch whatever they see and run.

AT least with these they wouldnt be able to get that far.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-fb87bd8396fbfbf4.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Truck?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in jimmy jammers   anyone interested in jimmy jammers Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone interested in jimmy jammers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unlimited Mopars :: Dodge Rams :: General Discussion-
Jump to: